“Grit is that ‘extra something’ that separates the most successful people from the rest. It’s the passion, perseverance, and stamina that we must channel in order to stick with our dreams until they become a reality.” – Biographer Travis Bradberry
We have always come across encouraging statements and quotes that one should always follow their passion and choose a niche which they love from their heart. This helps you stay dedicated and consistent towards your work. Additionally, it sparks immense creativity in your job or business, thereby reflecting productivity and making your work stand out.
However, there are instances when an individual acquires more than one passion. They are interested in more than one trade, and their strong urge to pursue multiple professions does not stop them from going ahead. But the question that arises is how to balance your work life when you have more than one thing on your plate.
To find the answer to this question, one should pay heed to the life of the rip-roaring German personality Dr. Nadia Najjari who has set an excellent example of how one can balance their life exceptionally by pursuing multiple ventures. Dr. Nadia is a doctor, consultant, entrepreneur, artist, yoga teacher, and whatnot.
Through her strategic planning and consistent approach towards her career, the lady of power and passion has broken boundaries and set an excellent precedent for achieving a high flourishing career. Nadia balances her professional life constructively and takes out substantive time out for her family. The mother of three focuses on the productive upbringing of her little ones.
Dr. Nadia acquired her medical qualification from Morocco and Germany, where she even practiced medicine. Later she immigrated to UAE and continued her work as a doctor. The Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Consultant worked at the HealthPlus Fertility Center in Abu Dhabi. The medical practitioner is an expert in IVF segmentation to improve implantation success, focusing on recurrent implantation failure, recurrent miscarriage, fertility preservation before cytotoxic therapy, endometriosis, hormonal imbalances, and genetic disorders.
Dr. Nadia’s experience in this subspecialty amounts to over 15 years of exclusive practice as Board Certified Gynecologists, obstetrician and subspecialist in gynecological endocrinology and reproductive medicine in Germany, including many years at the University of Bonn, as Deputy Director at Kinderwunschpraxis Offenbach, Germany, and in the UAE, including as Head of Department and consultant in a well-known hospital in Abu Dhabi from 2018-2021. She is a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Infertility/IVF and Embryology, working for DOH (Department Of Health) since 2018.
Further, she also possesses phenomenal artistic skills and breathes life into the canvasses by creating abstracts and masterpieces. Listed below are some of her notable art exhibitions and workshops in the past;
- 12/1998 – 06/1999: Atelier workshop and exhibition in Marrakesh, Morocco, abstract painting
- 08/2000: Atelier workshop in Essaouira, Morocco, abstract painting
- 02/2001 – 08/2010: Permanent exhibition and atelier work Bonn, Germany, Arthouse
- 12/2010 – 08/2013: Permanent exhibition and atelier work Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- 09/2013 – to date: Atelier work in Abu Dhabi
- 11/2015: First solo exhibition of 100 paintings at La Sorbonne University, Abu Dhabi
- 05/2016: Group exhibition at The voice of art at La parole Art Gallery in Al Forsan, Abu Dhabi
- 04/2017 – 06/2018: Exhibition in Dubai, Zabeel Saray Hotel, The Palm
- 07/2018 – 12/2020: Permanent Exhibition Burjeel Hospital, Najda Street, Abu Dhabi
Further, Dr Nadia is also a certified yoga teacher and has also completed training as a Prenatal Yoga Teacher. She became Resilience Coach (Stress Management) in October 2020 In 2017 she completed her diploma in Acupuncture (TCM) in Grafing/ Munich Germany.
The charismatic woman is a fine example for many that if one is passionate about their interests, they can easily manage and achieve what they desire. However, constructive planning and commitment is requisitely required to pull of a gainful multi-venture career. Let’s have a look at some of the primary traits needed to give rise to a productive multi-venture career;
- Strategic planning and management ahead of time
- Distinguish your trades to prevent muddling
- Focus on your goals
- Give a set time to each of your passions
- Prevent burnouts by taking some time off
- Don’t think about the other job or vocation when you are doing your other job
- Don’t think about work on your day off
- Stay consistent
- Assess possible risks and threats before time
- Stay passionate